- Detail Images
- Polarized lenses block glare with no residual optical distortion
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame for durability and all-day comfort
- Shatter-resistant Plutonium lenses block 100% of UV rays
- Unobtanium earpads and nose pads become tacky when wet for a secure, slip-free fit in any conditions
- 8.75-base lens curvature for wide peripheral vision and lateral protection from sun and wind
- Three-Point Fit ensures a comfortable fit and optically-correct lens alignment
Share your thoughts
Not for those with High cheek bones..
I couldn't find anywhere that sold these glasses to try on before buying them, so I decided to gamble and get them anyways. Unfortunately I have high cheekbones and the bottoms of the glasses sit on my cheekbones instead of my nose, so there ends up being a huge gap between the bridge of my nose and the sunglasses. O well, they do look super cool, feel light weight, and look well constructed, but not for me. Had to return them.