In case you needed proof that everything comes full circle, the Oakley Women's Twentysix.2 Sunglasses feature a frame shape that gives a nod to the oversized shades of the '70s. Slide these sunglasses on your face and you get the superior optical protection of Oakley's premium polycarbonate lenses and a design that's just as laid-back as it is comfortable.
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses offer crystal clear optical performance and superior eye protection
- The six-base lens curvature maximizes peripheral vision without creating undue distortion
- Injected frames are highly durable, impact resistant, and smooth against your face
- Three-point fit means that the nose and temples keep the shades secured where you get the best vision possible
Share your thoughts
I wish I could get a second pair.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These sunglasses are great. I use them all the time. Oakley lens have the best clarity in my opinion. They fit like sport glasses but look bad a**. If I could get another pair, I would. I use them running, camping, driving, and just hanging out.