- Detail Images
Sink your teeth in.
Team USA's top-tier athletes prefer the Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses for a plethora of reasons—quick-change lenses, a comfortable, secure fit, and of course Oakley's high-definition, crystal-clear optics.
- Lightweight, flexible O Matter for durability and all-day comfort
- Unobtanium nose pads and ear socks get tacky when wet for a secure, slip-free fit, even when sweating profusely
- SwitchLock technology allows quick lens changes to help you adapt to rapidly changing light conditions
- Plutonite lens blocks 100% of UV rays and exceeds ANSI impact testing standards
- Three Point Fit holds the lenses in precise alignment for distortion-free vision
- A portion of the proceeds goes to the U.S. Olympic Committee to help fund the Olympic and Paralympic athletic teams
- See size chart for lens info
Share your thoughts
Great Outdoor/Cycling Shades
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've used a lot of Oakley's lifestyle glasses and was looking for something with a more active inclination. I settled on the jawbone for the quick ability to swap lens and the fact it had two lenses and not a shield. The airflow through the lens is also nice. These are great for active shades that you can wear otherwise, as well.