- Detail Images
Support the team and shade your eyes at the events or while training for your own feats of athleticism.
Representing your country trumps anything else you can do as an athlete, but Oakley has achieved that honor with the Team USA Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses, chosen as one of the official shades for the team going to London in 2012. Not only does it provide eye protection that helps win medals, but a portion of its proceeds go towards a nonprofit that funds the US Olympic and Paralympic teams.
- Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses help enhance optical clarity, especially on the road or water and block 100% of UV rays and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- High Definition Optics and a smudge-resistant Hydrophobilic-Oleophobic coating ensures clear vision throughout the race or training session
- Interchangeable lenses (sold separately) let you quickly trade out the lenses for some that better match the conditions
- The highly curved 8.75 base lens geometry ensures better peripheral coverage to keep the setting sun out of your eyes during marathons or training
- Three-point fit means that the Unobtainium nose pads and temple grips keep the shade secured and react with your sweat to increase grip during activity
- Adjustable nose pads let you customize the fit to fit your specific face shape
- Oakley's XYZ Optics reduce distortion in all directions while riding or running
- The lens features a frameless bottom for maximizing your field of vision
- O-Matter frame feels light on your face and bends to fit without stretching out over time or shattering during crashes
- Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical and impact resistance during high-speed sports
- Feature red, white, and blue details to celebrate the greatest group of athletes ever assembled
- Extra-large fit suits extra large face sizes
- See size chart for information on lens selection