- Community Images
Raise your glass (of Champagne, naturally) and toast the 100th anniversary of the greatest bike race in the world while you wear the Oakley Tour De France Collection Radarlock XL Straight Sunglasses. The classic Radarlock XL design gets a patriotic Tricolor treatment of its sporty frame and the TDF logo etched onto the crystal-clear Plutonite lens, just in time for the summer festivities. Celebrate roadside at the race or every time you head out for a spin in these cycling-friendly, high-performance shades.
- Switchlock interchangeable lens technology lets you trade out lenses to adapt to changing light for comfortable protection in all conditions; comes with two lenses
- Plutonite lenses ensure protection against harmful 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light, in addition to exceeding ANSI impact standards
- High Definition Optics and dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry cut from a single toric lens give you amazing color contrast, clarity, and depth perception
- 19mm nose bridge height creates a larger field of view so you don't have to keep raising your head, and open-edge frame design eliminates material at the bottom for better downward view
- O Matter frame offers a balanced, pressure-free feeling and is incredibly durable, stress-resistant, flexible, and lightweight
- Integrated surge ports promote airflow to prevent fogging
- Wraparound lens curvature improves side protection against sun, wind, and impact
- Comfortable, snug Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment for distortion-free vision, and Unobtainium pads at nose and temple provide a grip that won't slip
Share your thoughts
Monique Pua Mata
Team Sho-Air/Cannondale pro rider Monique Pua Mata at the Harding TT race in So Cal last month rocking the TDF XL shades!
Anyone have a pair of these and can post...
Anyone have a pair of these and can post up a pic or two of them on? Seeing the shades is one thing, seeing them on is another...