Once a year is not enough for a Tour aficionado like you.
Celebrate La Grand Boucle every day with the slick and festive Oakley TDF Collection 1903 Limited Edition Fuel Cell Sunglasses. These shades deliver world-class performance via lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter, impact-resistant, protective Plutonite lenses, and High Definition Optics, and serve it all up in a cool style fit for any outing, whether uptown, at the beach, or on the road. The Black Iridium lenses cut glare in bright light, and the Three-Point Fit ensures the proper alignment for optimal protection and vision. And of course there's the exclusive Tour details to level-up your style, like the inaugural 1903 emblem on the earstem, colors of the French flag on the Oakley logo, and the etched Tour logo on the slick black lens.
- Plutonite lenses ensure protection against harmful 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light, in addition to exceeding ANSI impact standards
- High Definition Optics and dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry cut from a single toric lens give you amazing color contrast, clarity, and depth perception
- Black Iridium lens coating reduces glare and balances light transmission to reduce eye fatigue and maximize comfort
- O Matter frame offers a balanced, pressure-free feeling and is incredibly durable, stress-resistant, flexible, and lightweight
- Wraparound lens curvature improves side protection against sun, wind, and impact
- Comfortable, snug Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment for distortion-free vision
- Emblem on inner earstem with year of the first Tour, 1903, colors of the French flag across the Oakley logo, and an etched Tour logo on the lens add Tour style
- Please click on size chart for information on lens options