Oakley's newest frame with Tanner's newest graphics.
The Oakley Tanner Hall Signature Canopy Goggle takes Tanner's style to an all new level for 2012-13 and slaps it on the largest lens Oakley has produced yet. Along with a look designed by the man himself, you get more vision in every direction to help you stomp landings and dodge gapers all over the mountain. Its patented O-Flow Arch, flexible frame, and fleece lining ensure a comfortable fit while the proven Oakley optics help you to see it all in the park or in the backcountry.
- Tanner Hall signature model provides a Rasta-inspired look for your ski getup
- Tough dual Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays while the XYZ Optics and spherical shape prevent distortion and enhance vision
- Huge, flexible O Matter frame fits well, provides incredible peripheral vision, and lasts season after season
- O-Flow Arch doesn't clamp down on your nose—instead, it enables easy breathing and comfort throughout your spring sessions
- Medium-to-large fit works for most face sizes
- Helmet-compatible design fits with your brain bucket
- Large frame design accommodates most eyeglasses
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards
- Several top vents, dual lens design, and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Amazing field of vision, no pressure on your face, total comfort ,and Tanner's red green and gold Rastafarian colors will have you giving thanks itinually! :) you will see clearly no matter how red your eyes are! Heads up Washington and Colorado folks! These goggles are 'nuff fyah!!