- Detail Images
- Community Images
See what lies ahead with the polarized Split Jacket.
- Switchlock interchangeable lens system lets you switch your lenses to match the day’s light (one additional lens pair included)
- XYZ Optics ensure undistorted clarity at all angles for high-speed activities
- Hydrophobic anti-smudge coating prevents streaks and spots from sunscreen or sweat
- Three-Point-Fit system holds the shades comfortably and snuggly on your face
- Unobtainium stem sleeves and nose pads grip your face no matter how sweaty you get
- Optional Iridium coating further reduces glare
Share your thoughts
Oakley "Splits" Rock!
Great for cycling. Light weight, but not as light as the Radars.
Love Specialized S-Works helmet, too!
Let's try this again (posting a pic!)...
A few of my favorite things:
1984 Gibson Les Paul Custom (left-handed)
Martin D-42 (also left-handed)
Ovation Elite (just reversed)
And of course, my Oakleys'!
Nice and Easy...
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I just got these (and also the Radar's), changing the lenses is much easier with these than the Radars'. I like the coverage, fits more like a modified goggle,without the weight/bulk, though they are a bit heavier than the Radars'.
Did a review on the Woman's Radar glasses: in short, they are very light, very stylish (ordered from Oakley) & got the carbon fiber print/purple Icons, and the ordered the Violet Iridium & the Jade Iridium, very sharp, but a pain to switch-out the lenses. Following instructions on the site, it is still very difficult to change them out, and worried about possibly breaking frame of lenses...just a F.Y.I.
Couldn't wait for my new pair of root beer colored sunglasses. The wait is all worth it. I love this glasses! - How they sit on my nose bridge without slipping as I sweat!!!
- They came with a very nice ($25) soft case, the special cleaner and a second set of lenses!
- I was thinking of getting another pair of lenses but what I got (Polarized) is plenty.
I am extremely happy with my purchase. I will definitely recommend them to anyone still hesitant to get them over other brands or Oakley styles. I also considered Maui Jim's and the ever overpriced Revo's! no comparison!