Select your style & size:Select options
Go for the gold.
When it comes to racking up the hardware, Shaun White seemingly has the Midas touch; share in the wealth with the Oakley Shaun White Signature Holbrook Polarized Sunglasses. This limited edition model of the already-iconic Holbrook was designed by White in collaboration with his brother Jesse, and it scores a perfect 10 for killer style and top-of-the-line tech.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Oakley HD Polarized lens cuts more than 99% reflected glare without compromising clarity
- XYZ Optics ensure distortion-free vision for the entire width of the lenses
- Plutonite lenses exceed ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- O-Matter frame is stress-resistant and ultra-lightweight, and it features eye-catching metallic bolts and Oakley logos
- Base-6 curvature optimizes peripheral vision and side protection
- Item #OAK4039
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
While these are certainly light and stay on your face well, they felt almost too light (kinda like that cheap plastic feeling) but they hold up well and the polarized lenses are pretty sweet.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Got these for multipurpose usage including fly fishing. I went fishing yesterday and actually saw the 3kg rainbow trout I fished, come after my fly in Chilean Patagonia. I can say the investment payed off. Exceptional optic quality as all Oakley products I've had before.