Oakley Shaun White Signature Airbrake Goggle
- Detail Images
Another innovation from a true innovator.
The light can change pretty quickly when you're training on a secret halfpipe above the tree line, that's why Shaun White developed his new (for 2011) Oakley Shaun White Signature Goggle with an easily interchangeable lens design. As he rides back up on a sled, his gloved hands pivot the SwitchLock Technology to pop out the lens and then lock down another lens that better fits the changing conditions. You can do the same with an included extra lens, so you can always have that undistorted, UV-blocking, and glare-busting Oakley vision that you need to shred like Shaun (or at least attempt it).
- Tough Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays
- Rigid outer frame and flexible inner frame yield a durable but form-fitting design that doesn't cramp your nasal cavity or flex and distort
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards and sweat while retrieving your gear
- Dual top lens vents and F3 Fog Technology prevents interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Interchangeable strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free riding
- Comes with two differently shaded lenses (and a soft case) that match high- and low-light conditions, but Oakley offers many more lens options (sold separately)