Select your style & size:Select options
Another innovation from a true innovator.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Tough Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays
- Rigid outer frame and flexible inner frame yield a durable but form-fitting design that doesn't cramp your nasal cavity or flex and distort
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards and sweat while retrieving your gear
- Dual top lens vents and F3 Fog Technology prevents interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Interchangeable strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free riding
- Comes with two differently shaded lenses (and a micro-bag) that match high- and low-light conditions, but Oakley offers many more lens options (sold separately)
- Item #OAK3207
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Awesome lens, good field of view, helmet compatible.
Oakley Shaun White Signature Airbrake
Oakley Shaun White Airbrake Goggle
How to change lenses on your Oakley Shaun White Signature Airbrake Goggle
The airbrake idea is genius
I've used these goggles for a season, and loved them from the start. They come with 2 lenses so you don't have to pay extra for another one. They take like 15 seconds to switch out. I recommend to not rub the lens on a shirt or coat, because the anti-fog might begin to fail. I'm planning on using these for a long time. It helps if you're on a mountain with lights so at night you can change it to see better.