An optical tribute to the legend, and one that helps you in your own quest for big air and deep pow.
Saucer Boy may have moved on to schralp the untracked snow of distant dimensions, but the tidal wave of his influence still floods the ski world. One of those waves is the Oakley Shane McConkey Signature Crowbar Goggle, which has a classic frame design and Shane-approved customization that helps expand your peripheral vision for a wider view of your landing zone as you throw tribute backies.
- Shane McConkey pro model provides a simple, stylish look for your ski getup
- Tough, dual Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays while the spherical shape prevents distortion and enhances vision
- Flexible O Matter frame yields a durable but form-fitting design that doesn't cramp your nasal cavity
- Medium fit works for most face sizes
- Fully helmet compatible design fits with your brain bucket
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards
- Several top vents, dual lens design, and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
- Rigid O Matter strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free setup