Interchangeable lenses so you can see the snow as Seth does.
Despite all the videos and photos of his high-speed lines and huge cliff drops, Seth Morrison doesn't just charge down a mountain without thinking about it. He makes plans and back-up plans, he focuses, and he makes sure he can always see where he's going thanks to the interchangeable Oakley Seth Morrison Signature Mountain Reaper Airbrake Goggle. The Reaper comes with Oakley's Switchlock technology and two separate lenses for changing weather on any snow hill.
- Seth Morrison signature Mountain Reaper model provides a morbid, punkish style that fits his (and your) image
- Tough Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays while the spherical shape prevents distortion and enhances vision
- Rigid outer frame helps reduce distortion and boosts durability, and the flexible inner O Matter frame yields a form-fitting design that doesn't cramp your nasal cavity
- One-motion Switchlock Technology enables easy switching between the two included lenses
- Medium-to-large fit works for most face sizes
- Helmet-compatible design fits with your brain bucket
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards
- Two large top lens vents and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
- O Matter strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free riding
- Comes with two differently shaded lenses (and a soft case) that match high- and low-light conditions, and Oakley offers many more lens options (sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Oakley Seth Morrison Signature Airbrake
How to change lenses on your Oakley Seth Morrison Signature Mountain Reaper Airbrake Goggle
Quick Lens Change
Easy quick change lens, flick open handle behind lefthand outrigger, pop and snap to take out, pop and snap to put back in, practice a few times. Nice peripheral and nose fit. Fits well in TLD D3 and TLD SE3 Helmets. Slightly larger fit than crowbar, but similar helmet fits. Worth carrying extra lens in Jacket, Pant cargo pocket or Backpack. Comes with Custom Print Bag as well as ventilated soft case. Silicon lined straps for non-slip on helmet or hat. Stylish lenses for dark to light conditions between the 2 offered.