Select your style & size:Select options
Maximum contrast for do-or-die lines.
Known for his big-mountain bravado, Seth Morrison needs no introduction within the world of no-fall lines and seemingly impossible cliff drops. As such, it's no surprise that the Oakley Seth Morrison Signature Flight Deck Goggle combines a gigantic field of view with unprecedented contrast when you're staring down the barrel of the world's most intimidating faces and deepest powder.
The Flight Deck optimizes peripheral vision with its gargantuan rimless design paired with Prizm lens technology. This lens technology radically boosts contrast in when excess light washes out your ability to see clearly. Prizm works by emphasizing colors where the eye is most sensitive to detail, allowing you to visualize nuances in terrain and features lurking just beneath the snow. This particular Prizim Touch Iridium lens is best suited for cloudy-to-sunny conditions, making it a great do-it-all lens for everything from overcast freeride missions to bluebird powder days.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Seth Morrison signature colorway with Prizm Touch Iridium lens
- Extra-large rimless goggle maximizes peripheral vision
- Prizm lens boosts contrast in sunny-to-cloudy conditions
- RX-compatible notches fit over prescription glasses
- F3 anti-fog coating eliminates condensation build-up
- Silicone-backed strap stays put over helmets
- Item #OAK01A5