Seth's 2012-13 morbidly awesome polarized Crowbar goggle.
For years, you've seen Seth's superhuman back flips, front flips, and rodeos in the middle of insane AK lines. The Seth Morrison Signature Crowbar Polarized Goggle returns with the same optics Seth trusts and, for 2012-13, the Mountain Reaper design seems to accentuate Seth's death-taunting style apparent in every segment, line, and cliff drop. Its flexible, fleece-lined frame contours to your face, and its wide peripheral vision and glare-eliminating polarization ensures enhanced vision regardless of the size of your ... uh ... cliff drops.
- Seth Morrison signature model provides a dark, punkish style that matches Seth's insanely focused style and image
- Tough dual Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays while the XYZ Optics and spherical shape prevent distortion and enhance vision
- Polarized lens reduces glare and enhances optical clarity during bluebird pow days and big backcountry lines
- Wide, flexible O Matter frame fits well, doesn't cramp your nasal cavity, helps provide enhanced peripheral vision, and lasts season after season
- Medium fit works for most face sizes
- Helmet-compatible design fits with your brain bucket
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards
- Several top vents, dual lens design, and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
- Rigid O Matter strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free setup
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
3rd season with these goggles and still work perfect! no scratches, great field of view,neer fog up, fit perfect! recommend these goggles!