- Detail Images
When the sky is blue and the resort reports freshies, grab the Resilient and go.
As you float through deep snow, the Oakley Women's Resilient Jacket shrugs off light fluff and surrounds you with just enough insulation to keep you warm without overheating. Oakley kept the style clean and the fit loose because it knows that even after you hammer out some tram laps at the resort, you'll rock this jacket around town.
- Features a 5K-rated weatherproof membrane that breathes away excess heat and moisture from within while shrugging off wetness from snowball fights and dripping chairlifts
- Critical seams use welded tape to further block wetness
- 80-gram Thinsulate synthetic insulation provides warmth enough for moderately cold weather, and the insulation feels lightweight and non-bulky
- Underarm vents allow you to regulate temperature by venting away excess heat
- Fixed hood features drawcord adjustment
- Powder skirt is fixed to the jacket and uses snaps to cinch around your waist to keep deep snow out of your pants and jacket
- Cuffs feature a gusseted design to keep wind and chilly air out, and the cuffs use hook-and-loop tabs for adjustment
- Goggle and media pockets keep your essential gear within easy reach