- Detail Images
Keep everything around you on your radar.
Like the wing of a supersonic jet, the Oakley Radarlock XL Sunglasses feature a streamlined shape and a design dedicated to pure performance. Vented lenses evacuate moisture from behind the single-piece lens while Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads keep the ultralight frame securely fitted to your face. Rather than lock you into one lens, the Radarlock features a unique, interchangeable lens technology that makes it a breeze to pop one lens out of the frame and lock another into place quickly. Oakley topped the whole thing off with a polarized lens that crushes glare so highly reflective surfaces won't blind you when you're on your bike or on the run―sounds like it's time to get moving.
- Switchlock interchangeable lens technology allows you to flip a switch on the frame to unlock one pair of lenses and quickly slide in a pair of replacement lenses
- Plutonite lenses filters out 100% of UV rays and provide crystal clear vision, and are polarized to reduce glare
- O-Matter frame is lightweight, highly durable, and shaped to match the contours of your face
- Surge Port vents channel cooling air to your face
- Three-Point Fit keeps these shades securely in place on your nose and ears
- 19mm nose bridge height provides a larger field of view
- Unobtanium earpads and nose pads are hydrophilic to ensure a secure, snug fit