- Detail Images
During activities where you keep your head tucked low, like cycling, the upper frames of most sport sunglasses will get in the way of your vision. Oakley addressed this problem with the Radarlock XL Sunglasses, which feature a 19mm nosebridge height that provides a larger field of view so you don't have to keep lifting your head to see under the frame.
- Switchlock interchangeable lens technology makes it easy to change your lens for varied light conditions
- Integrated surge ports promote airflow to prevent fogging
- 19mm nosebridge height creates a larger field of view so you don't have to keep raising your head
- O-Matter frame is stress-resistant and ultra-lightweight
- XYZ Optics ensure distortion-free vision for the entire width of the lens
- Plutonite lens exceeds ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Unobtainium hydrophillic nose and temple pads eliminate slipping
- Patented three-point fit maintains optical alignment
- Polaric Ellipsoid Technology for peripheral clarity
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had lots of Oakley sunglasses over the years but these are my go to glasses for riding these days. Had a previous pair of normal size Radars & the improved upper visibility while on a Tri bike or an aero position is a welcome upgrade. My only improvement would be slightly better ventilation, can fog up on some mornings while warm & sweaty.