Crystal-clear vision and exceptional protection in nature-loving style.
If you're going to crouch in the bush and want to blend in with nature, shield your eyes with the cool and inconspicuous Oakley Radarlock Path King's Woodland Camo Edition Sunglasses. With Switchlock interchangeable technology and High Definition Optics, your eyes will be laser-sharp and fatigue-free no matter how the light changes while you sit tight and stake out your target. And bombproof O Matter frame and Plutonite lenses resist stress and impact for optimal safety and protection. When the heat turns up and the sweat breaks, the Three-Point Fit and Unobtainium nose pads and earsocks keep these sleek shades in place.
- Switchlock interchangeable lens technology lets you trade out lenses to adapt to changing light for comfortable protection in all conditions
- Plutonite lenses ensure protection against harmful 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light, in addition to exceeding ANSI impact standards
- High Definition Optics and dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry cut from a single toric lens give you amazing color contrast, clarity, and depth perception
- Iridium lens coating for the Jade Iridium lens reduces glare and balances light transmission to reduce eye fatigue and maximize comfort
- Camo-design O Matter frame offers a stealth look and balanced, pressure-free feeling and is incredibly durable, stress-resistant, flexible, and lightweight
- Wraparound lens curvature improves side protection against sun, wind, and impact
- Comfortable, snug Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment for distortion-free vision
- Unobtainium multiple interchangeable nose pads and earsocks provide a non-slip grip and comfortable feel
- Integrated surge ports in the frame plus venting in the lenses create cooling airflow for comfort and prevent fogging
- Additional lenses included; click on size chart for more info
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Just what I would expect from Oakley. Sharp, crisp, detailed vision. Also comes w/a case, extra nose piece, extra set of bow rubber. Couldn't be happier!(unless they come out with a angling specific POLARIZED lense for this frame.)
KUDOS to Backcountry for speedy order processing, and for shipping the correct product. GOOD JOB!!