Don't settle for a fit that's just 'good enough.'
Just can't seem to find a pair of sunglasses that doesn't either slide down your nose or sit right on your cheeks? Don't give up on going out in daylight and permanently retire to your basement just yet—try out the Oakley Radar Path Asian Fit Sunglasses and you can see and feel the difference. It's specially designed for people whose faces have smaller nose bridges to provide a secure fit that's more comfortable and performs the way it should.
- Asian fit has a narrower, deeper bridge and specially designed nose pads to keep them from sliding down your nose or touching your cheeks or temples
- Impact-resistant Plutonite lens blocks 100% of UV rays and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare-reducing Iridium coating enhances optical clarity, especially on the road or water
- High Definition Optics and a smudge-resistant Hydrophobilic-Oleophobic coating ensures clear vision throughout the hot race or dusty single track
- Interchangeable lens (sold separately) let you quickly trade out the lens for one that better matches the conditions
- The highly curved lens geometry ensures better peripheral coverage to keep the setting sun out of your eyes during marathons or training
- Three-point fit means that the Unobtainium nose pads and temple grips keep the shade secured and react with your sweat to increase grip during activity
- Two different sizes of nose pads let you customize the fit to match your face's shape
- Oakley's XYZ Optics reduce distortion in all directions while riding or running
- The lens features a frameless bottom for maximizing your field of vision
- O-Matter frame feels light on your face and bends to fit without stretching out over time or shattering during crashes
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and impact resistance during high-speed sports