The Oakley Plaintiff Squared Polarized Sunglasses give you classic aviator style and a high level of technical performance so even if you're wearing these shades for their swag factor, you'll get clear, undistorted view and solid protection from the sun. It's the best of both worlds, and it means that whether you wear these glasses around town, on a desert hike, or boating you'll look good and you're eyes will feel great.
- Plutonite lens exceeds ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Polarized lenses cut horizontal glare from water's surface, the hood of your car, or the road for better vision in all lighting
- Iridium coating option aggressively blocks glare for a clearer view
- Oakley C-5 alloy frame combines fiver different metals for ultimate durability at a light weight
- Mono Shock hinges securely hold these sunglasses in place while allowing the earsterns to hyper-flex rather than break under stress