- Detail Images
Shade your eyes and go play in the sun.
- Tough O Matter frame material doesn't snap when you take a spill
- Impact-resistant Plutonite lens with glare-reducing Iridium coating (on Crystal Black and Gunmetal models) enhance optical clarity, especially on the water or while you're driving
- The highly curved 8.75 base lens geometry ensures better peripheral coverage to keep the setting sun out of your eyes
- Three-point fit means that the Unobtainium nose pads and temple grips keep the shade secured and react with your sweat to increase grip during activity
Share your thoughts
Another great from Oakley
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
They're really nice looking glasses and very comfortable.
I found them a bit wide on my head, which is funny, because most are narrow. The lens are actually pretty large, so you might want to try on before hand if you have issues with your cheeks hitting the bottom of your frames.