- Detail Images
Don't sacrifice style for sport; the Overtime Sunglasses give you both.
- Polarized lenses minimize glare and filter out harmful rays
- Base lens curvature follows a natural contour to provide optimal peripheral coverage
- Lightweight O-Matter frame keeps weight down while lending durability to the design
- Hydrophilic Unobtainium earpads and nosepads maintain a snug fit even on sweaty skin
- Exclusive eyewear case included
- See size chart for information on lens selection
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These are really nice shades - trendy and stylish but still functional. The grips prevent them from bouncing around when I'm running without being excessively tight or pinching behind the ears.
Love my new Oakley sunglasses....
These are my FIRST pair of Oakley's & I just love them. They are light weight, comfortable, they don't slide down your nose, keeps the glare out (never had polarized) & just a good quality, nice looking pair of sunglasses. I have worn them everyday since I received them. Loved them so much bought another pair. Dark Plum & Rose Quartz .