- Detail Images
Imagine pants that stay on.
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproofing weak spots
- Thigh vent zippers let you regulate temperature quickly
- Suspender and storm skirt system for total snow protection
- 2-way wrap crotch vents supply your boys with air when needed
- Silicon gripper and waist band keeps your pants in place
- Boot gaiters seal out the snow
- Lower leg zippers for easy entry and exit
Share your thoughts
great pants but too baggy for trees
Size is right on in length and waist (large size, anyway). Nice color and quality. Yet again, however, these pants, like the Patagonia Powder Bowl Pant, fit like clown pants. Hilariously baggy in the legs (and I have big quads) and almost elephant bell-ish at the bottom. I just don't get it. I'm not looking for Arc Terycx climber weenie fit here at all. I like Flylow's slight baggy fit. But these are just ridiculous. So if you like looking like the clown posse at the park, then these are for you. If you want a yard or two less fabric flapping around your legs, look somewhere else.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Can't disagree with Oakley, these guys do it right. These pants are awesome, will want to wear a layer of longjons or sweats underneath just for warmth (less than 20 degrees). Keep snow out, bottoms are reinforced with stronger material so that wont rip easy. Looks like Tanner Hall did it right with these