Oakley Oil Rig Polarized Sunglasses
Throw a wrench in the cogs of the modern fashion machine.
Just because you were sent from the future to spoil the planet-choking effects of the oil industry doesn't mean you can't have sunglasses that fit your futuristic sense of style. The polarized Oakley Oil Rig Sunglasses help you blend in with the modern big-industry types while blocking your highly evolved eyes from the bright twenty-first century sun. A single, wide UV-blocking polarized lens provides exceptional coverage for your sensitive eyes, and provides great coverage for your medium-to-large face. Plus, its durable, angular frame clutches your face and ensures maximum optics at all angles, so you can keep an eye out as you wire the computer system to stop drilling and drive the oil back into the Earth.
- HDPolarized lens reduces glare and enhances optical clarity, especially on the water, snow, or highway
- Polarized Plutonite lenses are impact resistant and block 100% of UV rays and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O-Matter frame feels light on your face and bends without stretching out over time or shattering
- Integrated dual-action CAM hinges enhance durability and comfort as they stretch to fit your face
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry extend coverage beyond that of normal shades, and don't stick out too much on medium-sized faces
- Oakley's XYZ Optics reduce distortion
- Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance
- Included soft case protects your shades when not worn or while traveling
- Ideal for medium-to-large face size