You'd much rather break your right arm than break your skis, so keep those precious planks protected inside the Oakley O Ski Box. There's plenty of room for two pairs of skis in this commodious wheeled bag; stash a change of undies and a shirt or in its extra carry space, and it'll be the only bag you need to check (so long as you wear your ski clothes on the plane). Lock up the zippered pocket for peace of mind and let the wheels give your right arm a rest―maybe you won't break it after all.
- Holds two pair of skis up to 195cm in length
- Durable polyester with heavy PU coating adds protection
- Wheels with sure-grip tread and smooth-rolling bearing won't hinder your mad dash from the airport drop-off to the check-in counter
- Lockable zipper pull keeps thieves out and skis in
- Dual exterior zip pockets, one with tarpaulin lining for wet gear
- Internal mesh accessory pocket makes organization a snap
- Five wide-grip handles give you carry options from any angle
- ID tag holster
Share your thoughts
Does the bag have any padding or is it...
Does the bag have any padding or is it just the fabric material?
There is no padding to the O-Ski box but it does have a PU coating the kinda help protect your skis from any unnecessary dings.