- Detail Images
Shades for work, play, and all the driving in between.
- Spherical Plutonite lenses offer great clarity without distortion and are durable in case you take a spill off your bike
- O Matter frame fits small- to medium-sized faces, is lightweight for greater comfort, and is stretch-resistant to ensure a good fit for years to come
- Oakley’s patented Unobtainium nose pads react with your sweat to provide additional grip while you run over bumpy trails
- Three-Point Fit secures the frame to your face and doesn’t put excess pressure on your temples
- Gradient lenses (on Amethyst W/G40 Black Gradient and Tortoise W/Vr50 Brown Gradient colorways) have a decreasing amount of shade from top to bottom for reading on the beach or driving
- Case included so you can store the Necessity safely on cloudy days
Share your thoughts
Oakley Necessity Sunglasses
These sunglasses are awesome. I love the way they fit, and the way they look on me. I wear them all the time...driving, hiking, running. Perfect fit for me.
I purchased these in the black without the gradient lens. The fit is oversized yet snug, so you can run around and be active and or just lay in the sun without them sliding around. My favorite day to day sunglasses, you should get a pair.