- Detail Images
This blizzardy weather we're having is just lovely, no?
Moving is an understatement. In the Oakley Women's Moving Jacket, you'll mach down the mountain in the face of inclement weather with hardcore, defiant Gore-Tex protection and superb Oakley style. With all the essentials, such as powder skirt and underarm vents, plus little luxuries you'll quickly find indispensable, like magnet-bound hood, wrist gaiters, and convenient goggle and media pockets, you can leave your needs to the jacket and focus on your shred session. Dumping snow, glorious graupel, slope-buffing wind, and snowpack-preserving temps: yes to all.
- Nylon with bomber 2-layer Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable—guaranteed
- Fully taped seams seal out the cold drafts and pesky leaks
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy
- Traditional, fixed hood with magnet system keeps head warm and dry when you need it and stays out of the way when you don't
- Removable storm skirt, wrist gaiters, and hem drawcord seal out the snow and cold
- Underarm zip vents let you dump excess heat when you're riding up a sweat
- Media with molded porthole, goggle, and two hand pockets secure essentials right where you want them
- Laser-cut H2O zippers resist water and freeze-ups; two-way front zipper; front storm flap adds a barrier against the elements
- RECCO rescue system gives you peace of mind when riding in avalanche-prone terrain
Share your thoughts
Almost Made the A-List
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Love this jacket--the fit is slender and flattering, length is slightly longer, ample arm-length for great wrist overlap, light-weight Gore-tex fabric so totally dependable on waterproof and breathability. Perfect to layer on top of a warm mid-layer for a perfect mid-winter ski sesh or cruising around on a snowy night. The only problem I have isn't much of one if you get the darker color. But the amazing ice-blue color is flawless...EXCEPT for the hidden magnet that holds the hood against the back of jacket...it is the trigger for a visible dark "ring" that shows through to the outside. Almost as if it had rusted. Frustrating because the jacket is beautiful otherwise. A jacket at this price point should not have this issue. Downgraded to 4-stars due to magnet issue.