Oakley Motility Lite Pant - Men's
- Detail Images
For the badass on a budget.
Oakley Motility Lite Pants offer all the style of their big brothers with a lowered price. Oakley was able to lower the price by trading fully taped seams for only the critical ones and downgrading a few features. Other than a few minor differences, however, the Motility Lite is tough to tell from its sibling.
- Water-resistant breathable shell for protection
- Thigh zippered vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Hem gussets for extra range of motion and durability
- 80g Thinsulate synthetic insulation take the edge of cold days
- Critical seams taped to seal off waterproofing weak spots
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
good solid pants, they actually keep you real warm for how little insulation is in them. lower leg pocket is in a good location as well.