- Detail Images
Oakley's Midweight Fleece Glove serves as the perfect liner glove when you head out to shred, and you can wear this glove alone when you're walking the streets on a cold day. Fleece dries quickly and provides all the warmth you need—just be sure to wear a weatherproof shell over this glove when truly nasty weather strikes.
- Four-way stretch fleece offers plenty of flex for improved dexterity
- Fleece also provides ample warmth and dries quickly
- Contoured fit makes for a comfortable, natural fit
- No-slip gripper material gives you a secure hold on whatever you need to grab
Share your thoughts
Great lightweight fleece gloves!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I loved these - great palm grip (like the Sadplant in style), and while not waterproof... would you expect lightweight fleece to be?!?
Plus, it's Oakley...