A polarized, proven goggle with signature JP Auclair graphics.
The New Canadian Air Force's dogfights over the mountains of North America forever changed the boundaries of skiing. Oakley still hooks up one of its most influential French-Canadians with the polarized JP Auclair Signature Polarized Photo Crowbar Goggle. No doubt the frame's wide peripheral vision and glare-eliminating polarization help JP stomp his serious gaps and off-axis spins.
- JP Auclair pro model provides a sweet, stylish look for your ski getup
- Tough, dual Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays while the XYZ Optics and spherical shape prevent distortion and enhance vision
- Polarized lens reduces glare and enhances overall optical clarity, especially on bluebird days
- Wide, flexible O Matter frame yields a durable but form-fitting design that doesn't cramp your nasal cavity and helps provide enhanced peripheral vision
- Medium fit works for most face sizes
- Fully helmet compatible design fits with your brain bucket
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards
- Several top vents, dual lens design, and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
- Rigid O Matter strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free getup