- Detail Images
A new standard.
- OO is a unique polarizing filter that enhances contrast and color for increased depth perception and visual clarity
- Jawbone interchangeable lens technology allows you to adapt your sunglasses to light conditions without over-handling and damaging the lenses
- O-Matter Frames are light and durable
- Oakley polarizing technology eliminates glare
- Three-point fit holds the frames comfortably in place
- XYZ optics ensures distortion-free clarity throughout the lens curvature
- Unobtanium hydrophilic nose pads and stem sleeves increase their grip as you sweat
Share your thoughts
I'm looking for a prescrition interchangeagle...
I'm looking for a prescrition interchangeagle glasses/sunglasses. Is the Jawbone interchangeable?
Yes they have Oakley's switchlock technology which has finally made switching lenses out fairly easy. Lots of options in the regular lenses. Rx in these a pricey proposition though.
Great optics. I like how you can change the lenses on these but i much prefer the fast jacket because the lenses changes are better and they aren't so ugly! I haven't really found any sunglasses much uglier than this, but The great optics make them worth it. I would recommend the fast jackets over these, unless you want to look like some kind of insect. If the interchangeable option isn't mandatory for you, I would also suggest the radars.
These are the most comfortable sun glasses that I have ever owned. I have a smaller head and they stay in place while hiking, riding the bicycle or the motorcycle. The lenses are bright and clear.
Comes with a 2nd set of lenses and the hard case.