- Community Images
Since the first World War, the 10th Mountain Division of the US Army has been best known for its high-altitude critical mission successes, but let's not also forget how this unique and highly decorated light infantry division has also been credited with helping develop much of the modern ski industry. Once done with deployments in some of the most unforgiving environments in the world, its retired soldiers took their skills to designing lifts, becoming acclaimed professional skiers and filmmakers, and laying out entire ski hills-- perhaps most notably, Pete Seibert who turned Vail, Colorado into a destination skiing mecca. Oakley salutes the accomplishments of the soldiers of the 10th Mountain Division -- both active and retired, with the special edition Holeshot 10th Mountain Division Watch, a rugged timepiece befitting this proud American fighting force.
- The 47.5mm stainless steel case is fitted with an AR-coated, scratch-proof sapphire crystal for maximum impact protection
- Dual-chronograph display equipped with 'Add' and 'Split' functions, together with a date indicator ensures complete mission time-measuring capability and calendar awareness
- Powered by a Swiss made, four-jewel quartz movement with a six-hand analog display
- Olive green Unobtainium rubber strap is exceptionally durable while remaining pliable and comfortable whether you're skiing or diving
- Luminous hands provide extra legibility while under the cover of darkness
- Tachymeter scale quickly helps you calculate your land speed