- Detail Images
- Guaranteed waterproof, extremely breathable Gore-Tex Pro membrane
- Fully taped seams cover typical waterproofing weak spots
- Laser cut waterproof zippers for added protection
- 2-way front zipper for adjustable fit
- Wired, helmet-compatible brim is customizable
- Zippered storm skirt seals out deep snow
- Underarm vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Drawcord hem and wrist gaiters seal out drafts
- RECCO system for added avalanche safety
- Loose fit for easy layering
- Removable powder skirt can be saved for big days
- MP3 pocket with headphone port protects your expensive electronics
- Wrist gaiters seal out the snow
Share your thoughts
Simple Jacket, good quality
I purchased the bright green/yellow version of this jacket and boy is it bright. So far I've been pleased with the jacket's overall fit and function. I wore it snowboarding to Park City Utah in March and it did it's job of keeping me dry from the wet snow. Jacket isn't heavy and kept my body temperature fairly regulated throughout my runs (granted it was about 66 degrees at base camp). Has a lot of room to move in, I bought a small and I'm about 5'10" @ 145lbs.
My only concern are the built in wrist gaiters which are made of super thin spandex nylon with not a lot of reinforcements. If you decide to put these on and you're not careful removing them from your hands, you can EASILY rip these. I'm not sure what oakley was thinking, maybe to keep it low profile so you don't feel it in your gloves?
Thats my only complaint really...not a deal breaker at all. Everything else has been good on this jacket.
One cool feature thats not mentioned is the hood has a magnet built into it so if you're not wearing the hood it stays snapped down to the back of the jacket.
Any more lightning green mediums coming...
Any more lightning green mediums coming in by chance Dogfunk?