Select your style & size:Select options
Modern aviator style and total eye protection.
The Oakley Women's Given Polarized Sunglasses throw down with sleek aviator style, and they throw in enough technical awesomeness to protect your eyes on the brightest sunny days. Get these glasses on your head when you're commuting into the sun or trying to combat a serious hangover. Your eyes will thank you.
- Plutonite lenses exceed ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Polarized lenses filter horizontal glare so you can see clearly even when the sun's reflecting up from the surface of water or the hood of your car
- Optional gradient lenses block the light from above while letting in more light in on the bottoms so you can see what you're doing
- C-5 alloy frames blend five different metals for a great combination of strength and low weight
- Lightweight frame design means these sunnies won't feel heavy or awkward on your face
- Unobtainium hydrophillic nose pads eliminate slipping
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Item #OAK3999
- Q & A
Quality not up to Oakley standards
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had these sunglasses for over year and I wear them a few times a week. So far both of the lenses have fallen out from the screws on the side falling out. In addition, one of the nose pieces fell out and since it is clear, I couldn't find where it went. I like the look of the sunglasses and they have really good crisp clarity in the lens but not worth the trouble of fixing them so often.
Worst photo EVER!!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought the ones on bronze/gold color, they are totatly different from the image (attaching a photo to review so you can see how they actually looks).
On the other hand, the sunglasses are great, true to size, made of solid material, lightweight; its best feature for sure is polarization.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
gave them to my wife for Christmas, she wears them everyday!!