- Detail Images
Stylish pants for all-mountain wear.
Thanks to Gretchen Bleiler's pro input, the Oakley Women's GB Insulated Pants have a sleek, streamlined look, an easy fit, and enough weather-blocking tech to keep you warm and dry. If you decide to ditch the resort for fresh stashes these pants will keep out the snow and the cold. Or, if you feel like throwing down at the park all day, these insulated bottoms will help you stay warm while you wait your turn, and they'll remain breathable enough to deal with all the extra heat you generate taking rails.
- 15K/15K-rated laminated fabric is breathable, flexible, and repels moisture to keep you feeling good on the mountain
- 50% recycled polyester makes the planet happier
- Fully taped seams won't let moisture sneak in between the stitching
- 80g Thinsulate insulation provides awesome warmth retention without adding much weight or bulk so you stay warm without looking all puffy
- Regular fit is relaxed without being baggy, and it makes for easy layering over your baselayer
- Silicon gripper waist band keeps these pants in place so they don't slide when you bend down to adjust your laces or grab your board
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from flying up your legs
- Storm skirt attachment points hook up with your compatible Oakley jacket to form one integrated weather-stopping system
- Zippered front and back pockets as well as a zip thigh pocket give you room to stash the essentials
- Cuff saver system holds your hems above the slush and abrasive parking lot surfaces