- Detail Images
Shred like Gretchen—save the planet like Gretchen.
Pro-snowboarder Gretchen Bleiler mixes her passion for riding with her commitment to the planet. So it's only natural that her signature Oakley Women's GB Eco Shell Jacket would follow her lead by mixing recycled materials with smart technical features so your body will stay dry on the mountain, and your conscience will feel great about keeping the planet clean.
- 15K/15K-rated laminated polyester face fabric seals out moisture while encouraging water vapor to escape so you stay dry
- 50% recycled polyester fabric is easier on the planet
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from weaseling in between th stitching
- Regular fit is comfortable and relaxed without being too baggy so you get a laid-back look and hassle-free layering
- Zippered underarm vents ditch overheated air to keep you feeling fresh when you work up a sweat
- Drop hood keeps your head warm and protected in strong winds and driving snow
- Hood magnet system secures your hood behind you when you don't need it so it won't flap around behind you
- Powder skirt features zipper to attach to compatible Oakley pants to form one integrated weather-stopping system; skirt also zips off for trips into town
- Wrist gaiters prevent cold air and snow from migrating up your sleeves
- Ported media pocket streams music directly to your ears while the zip-up handwarmer pockets hold your essentials, and the lined goggle pocket keeps your eye protectors safe
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Thank you to Oakley for making a perfect jacket! I ordered this jacket in a size Small. It is the perfect fit and length for me! It provides plenty of room for layering without looking baggy. It also provides room for flexibility. The Crystal Blue color is true to the display picture, and it's beautiful! I've used this jacket for snowboarding and skiing. It is completely air, wind, and water proof. As a shell, it is light, but has definitely kept me dry and warm!
Cute but too big
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was hoping this would be a good fit but it's too long and too wide. Oakley outerwear in general is made for taller girls. I'm 5'2 and tried the xs for both pants and jackets (this one) and it just won't work :(
Seems durable though and style is really just for riding.
stellar snowboarding jkt
It is so awesome beside how saaweeeet it looks, I had the perfect opp to test its durability and quality just two days ago in PC and it is top notch on keeping DRY. It is very functional. It was plenty warm for mellow weather, I did however wear a liner when it was cooler and dumping!
It's a perfect snowbdg jkt