- Detail Images
Start by feeding yourself the basic winter nutrients, then feast like a queen.
It's winter. It's cold and snowy. You require warmth and weather protection, like the Oakley Women's Fit Insulated Jacket. Outfitted with all the on-slope essentials, this jackets oozes with Oakley style and fits like a snow-hog's dream. Eat it up.
- Polyester shell with 5K-rated laminate resists moisture and breathes for comfort
- Critical seams sealed to keep out leaks and drafts
- 80g Thinsulate provides toasty warmth when temps drop
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy
- Removable hood with molded pulls keeps head warm and dry, when you need it
- Underarm vents lets you dump excess heat when you're riding up a sweat
- Storm skirt and hem drawcord seal out the snow and cold; front storm flap adds protection around the front zipper
- Goggle and media pockets secure essentials right where you want them
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'4 and 105 lbs. I got an XS and it fits perfectly. It's not loose yet kinda long. I matched it with dark purple pants and it looks pretty good;) can't wait till the slopes are open to show it off!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I adore this jacket. I ordered the lightning green in L. I am 5'6" and 145 lbs. The M would of been ok, but I like some wiggle room when I am skiing. The colors are great, and people compliment on it all the time. It really stands out on the mountain and in the lift lines. I ordered lime trimmed goggles to match and it really is a fun look and not too "guyish." It is warm too and I love how it zips up completely, even with a neck gator. I haven't tried it yet, but the hood would probably fit over my helmet if I needed it to. Love the jacket, been wearing it everywhere.