Oakley Fast Jacket Photochromic Sunglasses
Keep your eyes in the game and the rest of you will follow.
During rigorous training sessions, you don't want to slow your pace when the sun just ducks behind a cloud. Thanks to the photochromic Oakley Fast Jacket Sunglasses, you don't have to, because its lenses change their tint in response to the sun to optimize your vision in quickly changing conditions. The rugged, athlete-friendly wrap-around frame withstands your roughest bike rides or trail runs while the impact-resistant, UV-blocking, and glare-reducing lenses ensure clear vision. Plus, you can switch out the high-tech lenses for a clear set during night bike rides or indoor squash matches with your boss.
- Transitions SolFX photochromic lenses utilize an active chemical that reacts to light—if it's bright, the lens will darken and if its dark, the lens will reduce its tint
- Lenses are made with impact-resistant Plutonite with a glare-reducing Iridium coating to enhance optical clarity, especially on the road or water
- Lens blocks 100% of UV rays and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Switchlock technology uses a stainless-steel mechanism for quick swapping of lenses during high-paced activities (spare lenses sold separately)
- The highly curved 8.75 base lens geometry ensures better peripheral coverage to keep the setting sun out of your eyes
- O-Matter frame flexes to fit your face without stretching out and withstands drops on the trail or road
- Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical and impact resistance during high-speed sports
- Three-point fit means that the Unobtainium nose pads and temple grips keep the shade secured and react with your sweat to increase grip
- Oakley's cushioned lens suspension system and XYZ Optics reduce distortion
- The lens features a frameless bottom for maximizing your field of vision
- Also includes a soft case and a Nano-Clear Hydrophobic Mini-Pen so you can refresh the water-repellent coating that beads away water