- Detail Images
You and nobody else.
If you're looking for exclusive, Oakley has just the thing. Slide into the Expedition Down Jacket, and you'll never have to worry about seeing your twin on the mountain. The reason is that Oakley is making 75 of these. That's all. Seventy-five numbered and signed by pro skier Seth Morrison. They would have made more, but they don't need Seth's hand cramping up. The Expedition is made with Gore-Tex Pro Shell to make sure that exclusivity comes with warmth and comfort.
- A 75-jacket run, individually numbered and signed by Seth Morrison
- This jacket features a guaranteed waterproof, extremely breathable Gore-Tex Pro membrane
- Fully taped seams cover typical waterproofing weak spots
- Super-warm and compressible 750-fill down
- Laser-cut waterproof zippers for added protection
- Two-way front zipper for adjustable fit and venting
- Wired, helmet-compatible hood's brim is customizable
- Hood has a magnet to keep it down and out of the way when desired
- Zippered storm skirt seals out deep snow and is removable
- Underarm vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Drawcord hem and wrist gaiters seal out drafts
- RECCO system for added avalanche safety
- Regular fit makes it easy to layer under this jacket
- Available in size Large only
Share your thoughts
Been wanting one for ever!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Hard Shell Down jacket. Great for those cold days on the hill. Nice pit zips to help let out moisture. Large mesh pockets on lower inside for goggles or water bottle. Based off the Unification Jacket on the outside, so those lower pockets are custom to the jacket. My favorite piece so warm.
Also this is a numbered hand signed by me jacket, only 75 available in the world. Sorry about the one size, but thats how all of them come.