Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Sunglasses we have in stock.View Similar Products
Less history, more mystery.
Don't bother to dismiss or confirm accusations of being a secret agent when you enter the party in the Oakley Women's Polarized Daisy Chain Sunglasses. Simply leave them in awe and wonder as you give knowing nods from behind a slim, sleek, and contoured frame. Are you planting bugs or just checking out the champagne platter? No one need know.
- Polarized lens options eliminate glare and harmful rays
- Tangle-free nose pads won't grab your hair when the frame is perched atop your head
- Base lens curvature follows a natural contoured line to optimize peripheral coverage
- Three-Point Fit technology holds lenses in specific and precise alignment
- Hydrophilic Unobtainium nosepads maintain a secure fit even when sweaty
- Exclusive eyewear case included
- See size chart for information on lens selection
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Item #OAK3565
- Q & A
Perfect Seattle Sunnies
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These fit great, look great, and are perfect for those days that are kind of overcast, but still just sunny enough that makes you squint. On really sunny days though, these just don't cut it and I find myself going back to my darker Oakleys. Thankfully, I live in Seattle so I will still get a lot of use out of these 'overcast' sunnies.
- Fit: True to size
I love my Oakley Daisy Chain sunglasses. The polarization helps with the glare and they look adorable. Pretty much better than RayBans I think.
Spring is in!
These are my favorite shades right now. I love how well this sunglass enhances my vision because of the Polarization in the lens. I am rocking the black frame right now.