A durable aviator style that has you covered on all sides.
Long road trips make summer the greatest time of year, especially when you can see your bright, wild future through the Oakley Crosshair Sunglasses. Metal frame and UV-blocking lenses feature a large curvature to shade your peripherals during sunset drives down the coast.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Plutonite lenses with Iridium coating reduce glare, block all UV rays, and enhance optical clarity, especially on the water, snow, or highway
- The highly curved 8.75 base lens geometry ensures better peripheral coverage
- Three-point fit means that the nose pads and temple grips keep the shade secured where you get the best vision possible during your drive towards freedom
- The C-5 alloy frame material, scatter-resistant lenses, and spring hinges withstand drops and falls
- An Unobtanium earsock and air-filled silicon nose pads grip your face even when wet with sweat
- Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical and impact resistance
- Medium face size fits most average faces
- Item #OAK3561
- Q & A
Oakley metal frames are awesome
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought the chrome/vr28 version. Best driving glasses I have ever used. That seems to be what they are primarily made for. They wear a lot heavier on the nose than acetate frames, but the amount of style that comes with them is definitely worth it. They give good side and bottom eye protection not usually seen with metal frames due to the curvature of the lenses. Probably not the best all around sunglasses, but they should be in your collection.