- Detail Images
A durable aviator style that has you covered on all sides.
Long road trips make summer the greatest time of year, especially when you can see your bright, wild future through the Oakley Crosshair Sunglasses. Metal frame and UV-blocking lenses feature a large curvature to shade your peripherals during sunset drives down the coast.
- Plutonite lenses with Iridium coating reduce glare, block all UV rays, and enhance optical clarity, especially on the water, snow, or highway
- The highly curved 8.75 base lens geometry ensures better peripheral coverage
- Three-point fit means that the nose pads and temple grips keep the shade secured where you get the best vision possible during your drive towards freedom
- The C-5 alloy frame material, scatter-resistant lenses, and spring hinges withstand drops and falls
- An Unobtanium earsock and air-filled silicon nose pads grip your face even when wet with sweat
- Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical and impact resistance
- Medium face size fits most average faces
- See the size chart for information on lens selection