Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Lifestyle Sunglasses we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Oakley Crankcase Sunglasses are driven by style and backed by the kind of next-level precision optics and clarity you'd need to perform open-heart surgery while suspended over an active volcano with mirrors, lasers, and glaring sun all around you.
- Offers 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection and blocks harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter frame material feels light and comfortable on your face throughout the day and during any activity
- Plutonite lenses with Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry offer high-performance precision clarity and distortion-free vision
- Lenses cut from single toric shield to maintain continuous original contour
- Oakley's three-point fit feels secure, stays precisely aligned, and distributes pressure evenly on your head
- Arms feature emblazoned metal logo accents and weight-saving cut-outs
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Item #OAK3576
- Q & A
Oakley Crankcase Steel/Dark Grey
Another angle of the Oakley Crankcase in Steel/Dark Grey.
Too small for me
These are really nice sunglasses and I liked the style. I usually do well with sunglasses that are medium to large face but these were really tight behind my ears. Had to return them but if you tend more towards a medium size, I would say give them a go.
I bought these Crankcases as a mothers day gift for my wife. These Oakleys are the talk every time my wife goes anywhere. We was on a bike ride the other day and 2 little girls where playing and yelled to us, I love your glasses. Her coworkers are jealous and wish they had a pair. The purple violet mirrored lens look so cool. Thanks Oakley!!!!!