- Detail Images
More coverage for your super sunny days.
- HDPolarized lens (or Iridium lens) reduce glare and enhance optical clarity―especially on the water or while driving
- The highly curved 8.75 base lens geometry ensures better peripheral coverage and XYZ Optics eliminate distortion in the sides
- Comfortable three-point fit means that the adjustable nose pads and sweat-activated Unobtainium temple grips secure the shade in the best position possible
- The titanium Mono Shock hinges stand up to abuse while allowing stretch for an easy fit on a variety of faces
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Super light and cool looking. It has a pair of comfortable adjustable nose-pad. It is worth every penny.
Oakley C Wire Polarized Sunglasses
Great customer support replacement
I smashed an old old pair of similar Oakleys during a hysterical snowboard fall. I had the original box and shipped them off to Oakley in hopes they could repair them. They couldn't so they sent me these for free! That was way more than I was expecting. I'm very loyal to Oakley now. Yes, they are expensive but worth it with coupons/sales!