Sleek wraparound style with industry-leading optics.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- HD Polarized lenses cut glare with no residual optical distortion
- Unobtanium ear socks get tacky when wet for a secure, slip-free fit
- Shatter-resistant Plutonite lenses block 100% of UV rays and exceed ANSI safety standards
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material for durability and all-day comfort
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment for crystal-clear vision
- 8.75-base lens for wide peripheral vision and lateral protection from sun and wind
- Item #OAK3563
- Q & A
Oakley Bottle Rocket Polarized
(Photo shows the "brown smoke" color.) These are very light, the ear pieces hug nicely -- very stable without my medium sized head getting pinched -- and the lenses are polarized. Among Oakley models, these seem on the small end of the mix. I like 'em for running.
Great for the desert!
These glasses performed fabulously whether I used them climbing a tower, jumping in potholes in a canyon, or hitting the bike trails. Secure fit,great coverage, and really lightweight (yet durable!) I put these puppies through the ringer and they still look great! I have a small face and these didn't overpower me. Love them!
These Oakley Shades are way better than I even suspected! Great fit and awesome eye coverage. Definitely will be using these more than just for riding