- Detail Images
Sleek wraparound style with industry-leading optics.
- HD Polarized lenses cut glare with no residual optical distortion
- Unobtanium ear socks get tacky when wet for a secure, slip-free fit
- Shatter-resistant Plutonite lenses block 100% of UV rays and exceed ANSI safety standards
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material for durability and all-day comfort
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment for crystal-clear vision
- 8.75-base lens for wide peripheral vision and lateral protection from sun and wind
Share your thoughts
Oakley Bottle Rocket Polarized
(Photo shows the "brown smoke" color.) These are very light, the ear pieces hug nicely -- very stable without my medium sized head getting pinched -- and the lenses are polarized. Among Oakley models, these seem on the small end of the mix. I like 'em for running.
Great for the desert!
These glasses performed fabulously whether I used them climbing a tower, jumping in potholes in a canyon, or hitting the bike trails. Secure fit,great coverage, and really lightweight (yet durable!) I put these puppies through the ringer and they still look great! I have a small face and these didn't overpower me. Love them!
These Oakley Shades are way better than I even suspected! Great fit and awesome eye coverage. Definitely will be using these more than just for riding