- Detail Images
See everything but the future.
If you had a hover board, you’d ride it. But for now, you’ll stick to wearing the progressively styled, mono-lens Oakley Batwolf Polarized Sunglasses while pedaling your two-wheeled commuter through the city. The single, wrap-around lens design looks like it’s from a more-civilized time in the future, but the Oakley HDPolarized lens blocks out 100% of UV rays and reduces the glare you experience here in the present .
- The aggressive frame curvature provides total wrap-around coverage without optical distortion
- Oakely HDPolarized lens block out more than 99% of the glare you encounter on your morning rides
- Spherical Plutonite lenses are durable in case you take a spill off your bike and feature an Iridium coating to balance the light transmission
- Oakley’s Three-Point Fit secures the Batwolf to you face and doesn’t put excess pressure on y our temples
- O Matter frame fits medium- to large-sized faces, is lightweight for greater comfort, and is stretch-resistant to ensure a good fit for years to come
- Interchangeable Square ‘O’ icons are included so you can customize your shades
Share your thoughts
Oakley Batwolf Polarized Sunglasses
Very stylish and complimenting look
One of the freshest set of shades I have ever owned. The fit is amazing and the style is second to none. And the interchangeable O emblems make it so they are very customizable.
Dont wipe lens with micro bag
Great style, great fit, blocked sunlight really well. I used only the micro bag to wipe lens on polarized. And it scratched them. Customer service put the blame on me and want me to purchase new lens. Glasses are not even a month old. Buyers beware. My old oakley, fox and my two new pair of MauiJims do not scratch. Just an fyi. No one should have to purchase a new lens at 70 bucks for glasses they paid 235 in the first place.
Can you say smooth!!!!!!! Very smooth!!!!!!!!!! The chicks dig em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great sunglasses I own a pair of Spys and O gas cans these trump both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!