Select your style & size:Select options
Uncompromising vision for high-stakes riding.
From pro-sized parks to heli-accessed lines, the Oakley Airbrake XL Prizm Goggle delivers uncompromising vision with its oversized design and color-boosting Prizm lens. SwitchLock technology promotes convenient lens swapping when stormy conditions barrel down on your local mountain. Taking advantage of SwitchLock, the Airbrake XL comes with a second Prizm lens for quickly adjusting to variable alpine conditions.
Prizm works by emphasizing colors where the eye is most sensitive to detail, allowing you to visualize nuances in terrain and features lurking just beneath the snow, even in glaring-bright conditions. Adding to Prizm's exceptional clarity, the F3 anti-fog coating prevents condensation from obscuring vision during socked-in storms and soggy spring days.
- Oversized Airbrake goggle with Prizm lens technology
- Prizm lens boosts contrast for uncompromising acuity
- Rigid exoskeleton with flexible O Matter faceplate
- Switch Lock technology allows for rapid lens swapping
- Outrigger frame attachments for helmet integration
- Bonus Prizm lens included
- Item #OAK01A9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Visibility is amazing in all light, Great fit. frame could be a little sturdier, they're soft to the point where snow can get in between the lenses and the frame. Easy fog when hiking
These goggles are legit
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Oakley has some of the sickest goggles around. The airbrakes are a favorite of mine but these new XL's w/ Prizm lenses take the cake. I thought it was a gimmick but the prizm lenses offer a killer and clear view of the mountain in all conditions. The baked on mirror finish won't rub off after a fews wipes and the foam is as soft as kitty fur. You want killer goggles?!? Get these!