Extend your boating season.
With the NRS Men's Rodeo Short, your boating season doesn't have to end just because summer is coming to a close. The 2mm neoprene keeps your lower half warm in cool weather while the glued and blind-stitched seams provide chafe-free comfort.
- 2mm neoprene provides warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- 7-inch inseam extends just below the thigh
- Glued and blind-stitched seams increase durability and provide chafe-free comfort
- High-cut waistline provides complete lower back coverage
- Barrel-lock drawstring ensures a snug fit
Share your thoughts
I bought these for scuba diving and they worked great! The first few times I went without and was cold, but then put these on the next time and I stayed warm. The sizes don't work for women, because you have to go up a size just to get in them and then they don't fit as snug on the legs. I know, these were designed for men not women, but all in all they make a big difference in keeping you warm. Love them!
This is a must have!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these 2mm shorts for Canyoneering and Kayaking. I where it with a 1mm top and it works great! My legs were a little small for the shorts and they were a little to long (on top of my knees) so I had the wife fold up bottoms a little bit so they were snug on my thighs and she sewd them up and they keep the chilly water out without cutting off my circulation! They work great and I'm glad I got them!
I'm knocking one star off for the initial fit before I modified them.