Select your style & size:Select options
Tougher than tough. Did we mention it's tough?
When it absolutely, positively has to get there in one piece, trust the NRS Pelican 1450 Case to deliver. Pelican cases are virtually indestructible. The 1450 is watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant, and corrosion-proof. Its exclusive 1/4-inch neoprene O-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly. The case includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The 1450 also comes with Pelican's Pick-N-Pluck Foam, which is pre-cut in blocks so you can simple pull out enough to create a cavity for anything you need to keep safe. The included nameplate can be engraved for quick, easy identification. This case is NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association). It's safe in temperatures from -10 degrees Fahrenheit to 210 degrees Fahrenheit and it's unconditionally guaranteed ... forever.
- 16 x 13 x 7in
- Ultra high-impact structural copolymer
- Virtually indestructible, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant, & corrosion-proof
- Automatic purge valve
- Pick-N-Pluck customizable foam lining
- Included engravable nameplate
- NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association)
- Minimum -10deg F, maximum 210deg F
- Item #NRS003P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this box for my pistols. I love the pick and pull foam feature, it makes it very easy to shape for whatever you are trying to keep safe. I have several cases made by them and will always look at them first when matching to my equipment.
Bombproof First Aid Kit
I use the 1400 series as a case for my fist aid equipment on the raft and in the truck. It's a good size for WFRs, and keeps your kit nice and dry. I've replaced the o ring once in its life time. The o ring was easy to get and easy to install.
What's the inside dimensions?